Extensive knowledge of the different methodologies, research ethics, social sciences and in conducting social research
All members in the research team have a clear and up to date DBS
Expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research
Design and facilitating surveys, and interview and focus group facilitator guides
A focus on inclusivity, ensuring accessibility and representative samples
Service Delivery Reviews – assessing activities in a region to identify best practice, duplication and opportunities for collaboration
There are a number of reasons why you might need to commission primary research. It could be that you need better insight into a behavioural problem or to understand the barriers to modal shift. There may be a need to reach out to colleagues, clients or potential target audiences to gather information on their channel preferences or desired methods of engagement.
We have undertaken primary research for a wide range of reasons including:
- gathering sectoral insights from road safety officers and their approach to behaviour change design
- collating qualitative evaluation data to identify barriers to scheme roll-out
- reviewing existing interventions to highlight opportunities for collaboration, weaknesses and best practice
- community engagement to unravel motivations for modal shift.
Many of the methods used to gather primary evidence remain the same, regardless of the research purpose, and we will work with you to identify the best methodology to improve the knowledge base of your topic.
- Experts in research and evaluation techniques
- Flexibility in approach
- Experience of wide range of methodologies