CIHT Team of the Year Award shortlist
A little known fact is that at Agilysis we all refer to ourselves as Lemurs, which is an inclusive term for all team members originating from the Lemur in our logo. But it actually means a whole lot more than just inclusivity, the term stands for a work ethic and culture which values community, trust, collaboration, challenge and purpose.
Many people will know us for our innovative analytical tools, research projects and webinars largely within the UK, but we also have a company ambition to deliver 20% of all work to the benefit of low- and middle-income countries, allowing programmes that have wider sectoral and international impact.
Both home and abroad we have collectively worked on pro-bono or reduced cost projects within the charity sector in the past 3 years such as;
- Creating ‘Safe Roads for All’, an expert report to government calling for a Safe and Healthy Mobility Strategy
- Producing the British EuroRap results for Road Safety Foundation
- Study on road risk in minority ethnic populations with Living Streets
- Research into older road user mobility with RoadSafe
- Producing the GB Road Safety Index with Towards Zero Foundation
- Training 30 international charity leaders for Global Alliance of NGOs for Road Safety
- Strategy development for Southern African Development Community Alliance for Road Safety
- Developing a cost-benefit model for post-crash response interventions in Lebanon, Egypt, Kyrgyzstan & Tajikistan for Eastern Alliance of Safe & Sustainable Travel
- Supporting road safety development in Iran with Road Safety Pioneers
We are really delighted to be shortlisted for this award and the winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 7th September.